- Why get screened and not wait
- Why the GLD screen test
- What you need to know about how to get the kits, test price and what is included
- Physician Kit Request
- Read these emotional testimonials and stories from the families directly impacted by Gestational Lyme Disease.
- Resources Regarding Gestational Lyme Disease
- Diagnostic Lab & Distributors: Become a GLD Partner Today
Why get screened for Lyme when expecting or before getting pregnant
- Gestational Transmission of Lyme – yes, it is true and happens more often than believed
- If not diagnosed in time the long-term complications and suffering can be overwhelming. Read story of a mom who went through years of heartache and expenses before someone figured out it was Gestational Transmission of Lyme
- Now there is an affordable screen with results in 5-7 business days that could potentially reduce the emotional, financial and medical stress
- Lyme Disease the great imitator – when you have any of these symptoms in one of the worst years for Lyme disease, why not get peace of mind and get screened for Lyme disease before it’s too late
- Read how to treat expectant moms who get diagnosed with Lyme
Why the GLD screen test
With the high level of inaccuracy of Lyme tests, we understand why you have been hesitant to screen for Lyme disease. We believe some of the key reasons for high number of false negatives from current diagnostics is due to:
- The current testing is limited to very small number of North American strains of borrelia. Anyone infected with a strain not being tested will result in a false negative.
- Focusing on the wrong surface proteins of borrelia in the assay. Many tests look for proteins that show borrelia is present, not just for proteins that cause Lyme infection.
The GLD, Lyme specific, test is designed to address the shortcomings of current tests.
- Screen for multiple variants and species of Lyme disease causing bacteria in one affordable test!
- Proteins used in GLD Test ONLY include immunologically relevant linear epitopes of multiple Lyme causing borrelia variants. GLD screens for surface proteins that actually cause Lyme infection.
It is screening for this diversity of targets that allows for reduced false negatives in the GLD Test making it a screening tool for your peace of mind.
Hear from the inventor of the GLD diagnostic technology, Dr. Marconi (as heard on Outbreak News) below:
What you need to know about how to get the kits, test price and what is included
|Lyme Screen – includes new GLD Test (IgG and IgM) for Lyme. Also includes results from ELISA test (IgG and IgM)||$195|
|Family of 2 or more requesting Lyme Screen at the same time||$175/family member|
Clinicians please request kits here. There is no cost to receiving the kit. We charge the patient when we receive the specimen at our lab.
To gain trust in our technology we also provide results from an existing standard Lyme test, AT NO COST, in parallel with results from our unique highly sensitive Lyme test
Each kit contains return pre-paid FedEx return envelope, requisition form, SST (“red top’) tube, return shipment packaging supplies and all phlebotomy and shipping instructions
If you do not have a phlebotomist on staff, we have some labs across the country that you can send your patients to … see phlebotomy lab locator HERE for the lab nearest you.
We also do screening events at physician clinics. These screenings include:
- We market to potential patients locally and regionally
- We pay for phlebotomist hours during the screenings
- We pay for all shipment of supplies and specimens
- We provide all the phlebotomy supplies
If you are interested in hosting a Lyme screening event please send an email to email@example.com with your location and contact information
Patient – please see additional information here
Resources Regarding Gestational Lyme Disease:
- Lyme & Pregnancy: Will My Baby Get It; What About My Health?
- Children with Lyme Disease
- Mothers May Pass Lyme Disease to Children in the Womb
- Symptoms of Lyme Disease in Babies – A Story
- Here’s Why You Need to Get Screened – A Story
In their own words…
Read these emotional testimonials and stories from the families directly impacted by Gestational Lyme Disease.
- The story of a mother and her young son and their fight against Lyme Disease
- Tavia Morse-Salvadalena’s Story: The Founder of the Fighting Tigers
- A Teenage Boy’s Story: Born with Lyme
- Lyme: A Mother’s Story
Interested in Partnering with Global Lyme Diagnostics?
We are currently actively seeking marketing, sales, and distriburion partnerships. For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.